The Shader Croft School
Turning Student Selected Real World Adventures into Stronger Reading, Writing, and Communication Skills.
For some students it is a time of learning and growth BUT not for all.
Two thirds of the achievement gap between high and low achieving students is due to summer learning loss by some and summer learning gain by others.
It doesn’t have to
be that way!
Read About the Success of our Student Outcomes.
- High quality summer learning can:
- Help students develop critical skills to help them succeed in school
- Help students develop a new relationship to learning
- Help students develop a new perspective on school
- Help students develop as young adults
- Help students develop attitudes and behaviors that help them succeed in and out of school
- Help students develop a connection with their community
- Help students relate with both peers and non-peers